There’s a different emotion in every roll with these brightly coloured avocados designed to help teach children about emotions and feelings. Each avocado pops apart to reveal a rolling pit with emoji-style expressions. Use them to encourage social emotional learning (SEL), prompt conversations about feelings, and help with early learning and fine motor skills.
These avocados have feelings and are ready to teach young children about emotions and more. Roll the pit, name the emoji-style expression featured on them, and develop fine motor skills along the way.
- These four pop-apart avocados each have rolling pits featuring emoji-style expressions to help young children learn to identify eight emotions: happy, sad, angry, surprised, silly, frustrated, tired and scared.
- Sized just right for little hands, the avocados pop apart and click shut with ease, helping kids build hand strength, hand-eye coordination, and other fine motor skills.
- Each avocado features a different coloured interior – use them to teach colour recognition.
- Avocados wipe clean and store in a sturdy plastic crate, ready for next time.
- Tray measures approx. 18cm L x 18cm W, avocados measure approx. 10cm L x 7cm H.
- Includes multilingual packaging and guide.